Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] I can't help falling in love with you

338 Posts
10 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

She sobbed in her confusion and gave in to the feeling of soothing water on her face. It calmed her down. She closed her eyes and let herself relax as he moved to open her window, the air hitting her heated face and giving her a much needed peaceful feeling.

When he asked about the man, she shook her head no.

She looked down at herself, seeing the vomit and the rather sizeable wet spot, and she reached into her chest to pull out a fresh nightgown. She dropped it on the bed to keep it out of the mess on the floor. She could not help herself, she grabbed one of her towels and tossed it down on the mixture of body fluids, but she was so tired that she could not manage more.
Pippa shivered after realizing the pee had grown cold against her flesh, and she could not help but to cover her eyes against fresh tears. "I'm tired," she then said so very softly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't help falling in love with you - by Philippa Danes - 07-10-2024, 03:53 PM