Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] I can't help falling in love with you

338 Posts
10 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

She stared at him blankly, tears brimming wide eyes, pale and shaking in his grip. She said in the smallest most dispondant voice, "He's going to kill my baby... And then me... I love my babe..." she started to wring her hands. "He's standing in the corner... he wants to hurt me. He is leering at me..." Her pupils were pools of deep black at the moment, she was so frightened that she had even wet herself. And then she started having a clear panic episode, her breaths coming in with wrenching movements, her body jerking with the impact of the shuddering. And then the image faded and she only saw Tristan.

Her face crumpled and she started to cry. It seemed the hallucination at least passed. She looked at him with wide eyes, face wet. Her gaze was lucid again.
[Image: Pippa1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't help falling in love with you - by Philippa Danes - 07-09-2024, 08:29 PM