Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] I can't help falling in love with you

728 Posts
12 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan sat down at his usual spot at the head of the table, leaving Penelope to sit down at what was now her usual spot because she was still here.

He didn't like what he heard about Pippa. Was the unfortunate maid planning to just run. Had that soldier put ideas in her head? Seduced her into eloping? His gut feeling about that young man had been right, then. He had bad intentions.

But he didn't like the way Penelope spoke about it either. She was entirely too involved. At first, Tristan had tried to hide the situation from his sister. When that became impossible, he had urged her to not mention it at home. Not that she would be able to do that at the moment, because she was still here. Still, she was too involved, invested even. With his household!

He sighed as he cut his toast. "Certainly not. I'll speak with her. But you needn't concern yourself with this, Nel. I've got it under control. I hope it's not concern for Pippa that's kept you away from Newcastle for so long?" A hopefully subtle way of asking why she was still here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't help falling in love with you - by Tristan Wells - 06-16-2024, 07:13 PM