Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Freedom and it's costs

316 Posts
16 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

She wiped her face. Then she took a deep breath. "On one hand, it's good he ain't me husband... On the other, Jacob didn't ask to be born. Ye see what a sweet boy he is... I want him to be far different from Angus. I want him to grow up into a fine man... And now that it's out... Babies have lost their da who was never there ta begin with."

She sniffled and stood up to pace... She was so agitated that hugging her was definitely easily the wrong move. She then moved to the wall and started wailing on it. She didn't care that it hurt or that she was so enraged it gave her enough strength to damage the wall as well as her hand. She didn't stop until her knuckles bled.

"The children... They don't deserve what he did to us, the mothers. Because of one man, ma... Several young lasses like me were lied to and led ta believe it would be proper like... What a load of ballocks!" And then she hit the wall so hard that the pop of her bones could be heard.

The pain got through to her enough she cradled her hand and pressed herself back against that damaged wall. "I promise I'll fix it, ma...I'll pay for it..." She started to slide to her butt and then let herself cry ugly.

What he had done was unspeakable. She also worked to try and cradle the non dominant hand, she clearly had two broken digits but the pain wasn't the cause for her current agony.

Messages In This Thread
Freedom and it's costs - by Ruth Blacke - 06-14-2024, 11:25 PM
RE: Freedom and it's costs - by Lottie Blacke - 06-15-2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Freedom and it's costs - by Ruth Blacke - 06-15-2024, 01:06 PM
RE: Freedom and it's costs - by Lottie Blacke - 06-15-2024, 07:19 PM
RE: Freedom and it's costs - by Ruth Blacke - 06-15-2024, 07:44 PM
RE: Freedom and it's costs - by Lottie Blacke - 06-17-2024, 01:49 PM
RE: Freedom and it's costs - by Ruth Blacke - 06-17-2024, 08:11 PM
RE: Freedom and it's costs - by Lottie Blacke - 06-30-2024, 11:27 AM
RE: Freedom and it's costs - by Ruth Blacke - 07-07-2024, 07:08 PM
RE: Freedom and it's costs - by Lottie Blacke - 07-07-2024, 08:35 PM
RE: Freedom and it's costs - by Ruth Blacke - 07-09-2024, 06:13 PM