Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] I can't help falling in love with you

32 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'6"

Penny knew her brother was likely in the study to do what he did, so she took her time in getting there. There was a lot on Penny's mind. She wasn't sure how to approach Tristan about this, with her concern for Pippa. She sighed and went toward the kitchen first in order to poke around the pantry and find some options to put together a cold breakfast. Pippa had boiled some eggs the day before that were set to keep cold before consuming... She made an egg salad with some of the ingredients Pippa had, there was a recipe on a card that seemed easy enough to follow...

"Boil six cloves of garlic for six minutes, and pound them with a few capers and two anchovies; mix them thoroughly with oil, salt, pepper, and vinegar, and serve with hard-boiled eggs, whole or cut in two." - Excerpt from https://www.anythingbutwork.com/food-dri...ecipes.htm

She finished that up and then made some toast to put it on, some tea to drink with it, she cut up some apples and tossed them in sugar and a little bit of vinegar to keep them from browning, then fried up a few pieces of ham for each of them, and sliced some cheese. She then brought the tray full of goodies, first taking a plate up to Pippa for her to eat when she woke along with some warm milk and honey instead of tea. Pippa woke from the smell and thanked her before she began to taste of the things.

Penny then took the tray with her to the study and rapped on the door a few times before announcing herself. "Are you in there, brother? I have some food for you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't help falling in love with you - by Penelope Wells - 06-12-2024, 08:11 PM