or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Secret to a Long Life [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Russian Bear

5 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6'7
Alias: Lily

“Your shoulder is exactly something I want to see, Doctor, but more so you need to eat. I know well enough now, that you have forgotten to do so.” Healing was such busy business that he knew well the other man hadn’t taken much time for his own personal needs….though Alexi wasn’t much better.

“If you show me yours I will show you mine,” He pulled up his shirt only enough so that the doctor could see the purple skin that spidered out from the infection of where the hook got him.

“Come. I will feed you first, then you will tell me of who did this to you.” No matter how different or how many years spanned between them, Alexi knew the proper dedication that a man could take with his craft, and Arthur was one of those men that he wondered if he ever remembered to take care of himself.

“I will cook for you, you will show me your shoulder, and then you can look at my wound and remind me that I am too much of god to die this day.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Secret to a Long Life - by Arthur Adams - 06-14-2022, 04:14 AM
RE: The Secret to a Long Life - by Arthur Adams - 06-14-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: The Secret to a Long Life - by Alexi-Grischa Volkova - 06-20-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: The Secret to a Long Life - by Arthur Adams - 06-20-2022, 03:56 AM
RE: The Secret to a Long Life - by Arthur Adams - 07-02-2022, 01:09 AM