Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Meaning of Home [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

205 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'4"

The view? A male voice had interrupted her thoughts and she focused suddenly on the sea before her, glad she hadn't walked off the end of the dock. "Oh. Yes... It's lovely," she said softly and before turning her gaze upon the man in question. Blue eyes fixed on his bearded face and she froze for a moment. She had such a guarded air about her that it was a wonder he was as close to her as he was. Her mouth turned upward some because he was smiling. It was hard not to see that the smile she gave didn't reach her eyes as much as his did. She said, "I am afraid I was woolgathering and almost fell in," she chuckled.

Her eyes returned to the sea and she took in a deep and calming breath. She had to remind herself that not everyone was bad, that not everyone was out to be monsters. He didn't seem like one, anyway. Her gaze returned to his face and she murmured, "Thank you for distracting me from my thoughts enough to rescue my gown from the brine."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Iris Carpenter - 06-15-2022, 11:52 PM
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Thomas Dwyer - 06-16-2022, 12:13 AM
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Iris Carpenter - 06-16-2022, 01:25 AM
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Thomas Dwyer - 06-16-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Iris Carpenter - 06-16-2022, 12:46 PM
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Thomas Dwyer - 06-16-2022, 02:57 PM