Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
False Idol

895 Posts
20 Threads

Malachi certainly hoped that he'd never find himself in need of Crane's assistance either. That would be far too close for comfort.

His preference was for handling matters himself, no matter their legality. Still, he nodded his acknowledgement.

"Oh, don't worry about me," insisted Malachi. "I do not wish to tear you away from your home at this hour, you work enough."

It was rare that he went straight back to the presbytery, as well, and if the constable walked him home... well, he would have to wait until he'd left to head back out for the night. He wanted to go down by the water, for a while, while the weather was warm.

Malachi slipped his hands into his pockets. Worked the rings off of his fingers, leaving them bare. He gave another small smile at Crane's response, pleased with his efforts.

"All I ask is that you try. It will not always come easily, but that is why there are people like me to support you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety - by Malachi Brennan - 03-21-2022, 06:08 PM