Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

What was going on? In all his life, he never thought he'd be able to spill so much of his soul and truth to someone but lately things were full of surprises. Brennan was the most surprising at all. He was being gentle to the man's fragile spirit and seemed to know the right words. Had he met many like Elijah? He didn't think it was possible, but he seemed to be very wrong with what he thought had been true.

He gratefully accepted the help to wipe his tears, as bare hands were far more comfortable than gloves. He sniffed and kept his head down. Then he heard that he would meet someone, like he could see the future. He wanted to laugh, but it was said with such sincerity that it felt cruel to treat it as a joke. This man not only told him it as alright to be this way, but was encouraging him to let it happen. He opened his eyes and stared down where the one hand was still held. He didn't know how to feel other than purely grateful. The question though, had him perplexed. His head rose just enough to barely see his face so that his uncertainty was clear.

"That.. if they like me for.. what I already am. Then I am what they want and I should just be honest and true to myself?" He asked.

He looked down uncertainly but placed his other hand on the one being held and raised it to his forehead. "Father Brennan.. I hope you never leave Whitby, even though I don't think this place deserves a man as kind as you." He said with pure sincerity and honesty straight from his heart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety - by Elijah Crane - 03-17-2022, 03:09 PM