Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] We Are All Destined to Fall [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis narrowed his eyes, full of suspicion. He decided to test the priest and slowly placed the knife on the table. Carefully, while not turning his eyes away, he pushed it towards him.

"You didn't try to stab me, you stabbed the onion I was holding. It was so close, if you hit it too hard or missed you could have hurt or killed me. Now.." he relaxed a little but maintained an intense gaze. "That was very exciting and made me like you more. But you need to own up to the fact you could have ended me then and there."

He placed both hands on the table, "and stop backing away from your actions and words. It's a low move. I said I don't mind. And I don't want you getting close to me." That last part was becoming more sincere as he dealt although this priest. "Just God damned give me a glass of wine for a good job, or something. I might even do it for a nice enough compliment. I shouldn't have to think for you. You're supposed to be the smart one here." He sighed and went back to his soup. He'd get something good out of this day even if it killed him.

"Though really, kemble should have told you about the nun. It's only a matter of time before she returns."

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 05:10 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Francis Tully - 02-21-2022, 06:25 AM