Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] We Are All Destined to Fall [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
False Idol

895 Posts
20 Threads

Malachi had been rather clear about how he felt about the younger man getting close to him -- yet, as soon as he held up a hand to speak privately, the priest moved in to accommodate him.

Mister Tully's smile went unreturned, but Malachi did raise his brows as he spoke, inviting him to continue when he looked to the door. He wanted to hear it, not wait around for someone else to stumble in and ruin his chance.

"I see," said Malachi, solemn as could be. Oh, he thought plenty about it all, but he did not plan on being pulled into the gossip himself. Even if he was the one who had asked for it and listened so eagerly.

"Do you hear rumors about a lot of the congregants, Mister Tully? Most things are not to be believed, of course, but I do appreciate getting to hear about the people I aim to serve."

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 05:10 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Malachi Brennan - 02-14-2022, 06:37 AM