Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] We Are All Destined to Fall [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis looked pleased that he could have guessed right. The man who was chopping carrots seemed too fair, besides were most priests educated?

He grabbed the ingredients he wanted and very cautiously tossed in some salt and a bay leaf. He had eyed some that he had never personally used before and others he wanted but he wouldn't risk being in trouble over. Once he'd completed the difficult task, he returned to the table beside Brennan. He had grabbed something on the way and held it behind his back.

"Almost done?" He looked from the knife up to his face unbothered by being so close to an armed man. Showing his bravery or foolishness, he leaned towards his ear and spoke in a low voice, similar to the dramatic whisper earlier. "I have something I must beg of you, father. I can not do it on my own."

He pressed something to the priest's arm. It was round and hard. In his hand was a large onion. "Onions make me cry.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 05:10 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Francis Tully - 02-12-2022, 02:39 PM