Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Cavemen [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel turned even redder, for that had not crossed his mind yet, but it was also a very embarrassing topic to him. "I didn't mean that," he said with a little too much emphasis. "Just that you clearly have your mind on... dirty things."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

This guy was really getting pissed over this. It was pretty funny to witness. "I don't want to fuck you. So, like, you can stop, now."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

[CW: homophobia]

"Well, I don't want to f-," he couldn't bring himself to say it. "do such an abhorrent thing either. So don't imagine things!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"If you don't want to fuck me then why do you keep insisting I'm fantasizing about you?" Checkmate.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"I didn't say you were fantasizing about me! I just meant such... disgusting actions were on your mind!" Damn it.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"That's literally the same thing, just phrased differently." Truthfully, he didn't actually give a fuck about what this guy felt towards him, he just wanted to get a reaction out of him.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"If I thought you had such ideas about me I would have tossed myself into the sea already!" he said, very embarrassed and very angry.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Seems a bit extreme, to me," Anthony shrugged. He understood that it was hyperbolic, but it was more amusing to pretend that he didn't. "throwing yourself into the sea over the mere thought of a man wanting to fuck you?" The more he thought about it, the more it sounded like something a priest would actually do.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Well I find the notion pretty disgusting, whatever is on your mind." Gabriel said. Yeah right.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony sighed. They were just talking in circles, now. He backtracked to where they were in their conversation, before this: "I mean, I've told you repeatedly that I don't want to fuck you. So why do you keep twisting my words to make it seem like I do?"