Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Running out of time
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Simon smiled and nudged him back. "While I agree, I will still worry. Not because of any inherit danger, I just want you safe."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon grimaced, but then smiled. "Thanks Elijah. I appreciate your concern. But I'll show you I can look after myself."

Yeah.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah waved him off. "I know. I believe that. I suppose I'm like a mother hen. I'll just worry even though I know I shouldn't.."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"I appreciate it." Simon assured him. He finished his oatmeal. "I can wash up. I don't want to delay you."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

As he was finishing up, he looked up to Simon. "Don't worry about it. I don't have a set schedule. You don't need to hurry on my account."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon shrugged, got up and took Elijah's bowl and his own. "It's not like I got much to do at all today." He hoped his father had a rough time alone on the boat today. Doubtlessly he would pull Will out of school to help. Nonetheless, Simon still hoped it would be rough.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

He headed to the back to clean up and put down food for his cat. "You're still hurt.Take it easy since you have a chance."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Elijah," he said. "I'll be fine."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

There was a long and quiet moment. He nodded quietly. "Sorry for worrying." He grabbed his jacket and got ready to go.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll be fine. I'll buy my ticket, post a letter, and come back. I know when father would be out on the boat, so I know how to avoid him, and when I've done my business, I'll come straight back here and take some rest. As for the bruising, it will heal. Just focus on your work, and talk to Rose for me. I'll be fine."