Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

I take thee

207 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'4"

Once they were legally wed, she looked at him and his reassuring face. Her eyes seemed to relax. It was after that they took the coach back to the inn where they were staying... she was tired, feeling that feeling pregnancy causes. She sighed once in the bed and patted it next to her so he could come spoon if he wished.
Constabulary Dog Handler

105 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 6ft
Alias: Hutchie

It wasn't long before they got back and Jamie was glad to be out of his uniform and back to some normality.

He climbed under the sheets and thought for a moment. Most of today had been a blur and now it was over. Tomorrow would be a new beginning. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around her and kissed the back of her neck before speaking "how does it feel to be Mrs Iris Maclellan?"

207 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'4"

She gave a tired smile and settled against him, content to take time to rest for the moment. Her belly audibly growled, giving away her hunger. She sighed and murmured, "I think we both like that... Three if we include you." She took his hand to put it over her belly.

"He or she is rather hungry, as am I... But the thought of going downstairs my is more than enough to deter me." She chuckled then.