Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Freedom and it's costs

316 Posts
16 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

She had never felt as foolish as she did knowing she was only one in a long string of women. Her boy was the one who would be punished the worst because of her choice to believe in a man who was nothing but a liar. She cried for however long it took to calm down, it felt like a while but it wasn't that long in the grand scheme of things. She eventually pulled away just as Pearl got back. This would be the first real glance she got of Pearl in a while and she saw that her buttons were about to pop the way hers used to when she was pregnant with Jacob, so it was a no brainer for her. "Joe is in trouble, ain't he?" she asked after Pearl disappeared with the boy. And then the irony of all of it sort of hit her and she snorted. Then she giggled a little. "Seems I ain't the only one doing things that are dumb. At least he found a good lass though, she'll set him aright, don't ye worry, ma. As fer me..." She gave a sigh and snorted again, "I ain't gonna say a word to em. I can't... Look at me, I thought I married a man and i turned out ta be the other woman in a line of others. I'd be a right pot callin' the kettle 'Blacke'," she chuckled and then cradled her forehead in her hand. "I have some clothes she can wear to expand in though, she looks about tall enough to at least fit me blouses and we can hem the skirts."