By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=294)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Business to settle - Elijah Crane - 06-08-2020

"You were beaten yesterday. It could be almost anything. I am getting a doctor, at the least he can give you better painkillers if that's all it is." He stood to leave, the worry was clear on his face.

RE: Business to settle - Anthony Rowe - 06-08-2020

Anthony frowned. He didn't want a doctor. "But—" he was about to protest, but eventually just figured that there was no point to it. "...okay." He really didn't want a doctor, but it seemed like there was no changing Elijah's mind, so he didn't bother trying to do so. This was terrible.

Elijah smiled and nodded, "thank you. I'll be right back." He hurried out the door so that he'd soon return, dragging the poor doctor with him. "I need you to check on him please..."

Anthony was absolutely miserable. He didn't want a doctor. This was hell.

And the doctor that Elijah dragged along was miserable, as well, though on a much smaller scale. He stayed relatively silent along the way, only questioning Elijah about where this man who needs to be checked up on is, what wounds he has sustained, and other intellectual medical questions like that that james is too dumb to write out

Elijah couldn't answer him. Gabriel had left without telling him so he could only be vague about the beating and the symptoms he noticed. "Please help him, he's right here." He opened the door and showed the man on his sofa.

The doctor approached Anthony, who was pretty fucking scared now. "Sir, can you hear me?" Anthony stayed completely still and silent for a moment, and then nodded.

"Tell me again about what symptoms he's been having," the doctor said, this time at Elijah.

Elijah sighed. "A lot of pain, mostly in his head it seems. He's been very weak. Trouble standing and holding things. I was told hed been seen by a doctor yesterday but no one told me more."

The doctor frowned. "Well, I'll have to see about the damage to the head, then." He gently checked Anthony's head for any visible injuries, and ran a few simple tests to check his cognitive skills. The doctor was in thought for a few moments, before turning to address Elijah, again. "He should be resting for a few days, at least. Limit anything that could be mentally overexerting — no reading, bright lights, loud noise, the like," he gave his little speech.

"If the symptoms haven't got any better in a week, then have a doctor check in again. For the pain, you can use painkillers, but you should be cautious — I would reccommend just staying safe and not giving him anything from your own cupboards, and consulting with an apothecary to see what's safest for him."

Elijah sighed heavily and nodded as he went to get some money for the doctor. "Thank you so much for your time. I'll make sure he takes it easy. I hope he does recover on his own."

The doctor nodded and took the money he was given. "Very good. If something happens, make sure to check in again," he said, and took his leave.

Anthony was miserable, and embarrassed. Mostly just miserable, though.