By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=294)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Business to settle - Elijah Crane - 06-08-2020

Elijah smiled at his words as he held him close to give him support. He shut the door behind them and led him to the bedroom. "Easy does it. I won't rush you.." When he got to the bed, he carefully helped lay him down. His shoes were slipped off. "Want me to help you into some bed clothes or are you happy to sleep as is?"

RE: Business to settle - Anthony Rowe - 06-08-2020

Anthony was revelling in the knowledge that in a few minutes he'll be able to actually go to sleep in an actual bed. He smiled subtly as Elijah helped him onto the bed. "No, I'm fine as is," he shook his head no at the question. He didn't want to bother with that, right now, he just wanted to rest.

Elijah nodded and slipped off his own shoes and gloves. He seemed uncertain as he lifted the blanket over Anthony to help him get warm and comfortable before slipping into the bed beside him and his arms stretched around his middle. "Is it.. ok if I lay like this a while?"

Anthony was very pleased at Elijah slipping into bed as well. "Yes. Very," he said, immediately curling up at Elijah's side as soon as he lay down on the bed.  He was very happy to just be at home, resting, with this man beside him. Anthony kind of sprawled out on top of Elijah to try and stop him from leaving, if he wanted to do so.

Elijah was more than happy to have the other laying over him. He held him gently and buried his face into his shoulder. "Thank you.. I really.. just need to hold you right now. It means a lot to me." A small sigh escaped his lips and he hoped this wasn't upsetting Anthony's physical condition as the man did need to heal. "I am so lucky to have you.."

Anthony was very glad to hear that. Maybe it was just the injuries messing with his head, but he felt more happy than he'd felt in a long while about all this. Elijah really was the best man alive. Anthony turned a bit to be able to look him in the face, and lifted his head up so that they were looking at eachother. "I love you, I love you, I love you," he kept repeating, because obviously the more he says it the more true it is. Anthony gave Elijah a small kiss on the cheek after every 'I love you'. Maybe he was overreacting to this situation, but he was happy and glad and needed to get this out of his system.

Elijah smiled, feeling starved for this sort of attention. He accepted each kiss and words of love made him smile more. "I love you too.." it felt natural to say at the moment as he was feeling so much better thanks to Anthony. He kissed him back lightly. "Sleep now, my dear."

Anthony didn't have as extreme of a reaction to that as he likely would've had he been healthy, but it was still quite intense. He looked up at Elijah for a moment with a sort of doe-eyed look on his face, but looked away rather quickly, and buried his face in Elijah's neck instead. "When I– when I wake up, you're going to be loved so much," he said, perhaps as a bit of a warning. But after that, he did close his eyes and tried to fall asleep again.

Elijah chuckled and closed his eyes resting his head against his lightly. "I look forward to it. Good night." He kissed his forehead and let the man sleep.

"Good night," Anthony mumbled, a bit drowsily, already on the verge of falling asleep again. He shifted a bit for a few moments, trying to get comfortable, and eventually managed to do so. As if on cue, Anthony fell asleep very quickly.