By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=294)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Business to settle - Elijah Crane - 06-07-2020

Elijah waited for his arms and then leaned forward to help lift him up onto his back. His arms reached to lift his legs and give him stability as he started to walk home. He wanted to walk quickly to get there soon so they could take it easy and he could attempt to forget the day.

RE: Business to settle - Anthony Rowe - 06-07-2020

Anthony got way too comfortable, and way too quickly. It wasn't an exaggeration to say that he almost fell asleep quite a few times while on the way home. "Love you," he said a bit drowsily and not entirely voluntarily, but quietly enough that no potential passersby could hear it. Right now, he really just viewed Elijah as the greatest and most amazing man ever for carrying him home like this.

Hearing the words did help lighten his troubles and he smiled weakly as he walked. "You're being too kind, it's not much to carry you home. You need to take it easy and rest." He still believed the words were just due to his injury messing with his head a little. He couldn't trust he meant it until after he recovered. "Want me to help you prepare for bed when I get you there?" He tried to glance back and spoke low so no one would hear them.

The reason he said the words was definitely because of the injuries, but there was still a lot of truth to them. Anthony tried to nod in response to the question, and quickly realized that didn't work out. "Yes," he said, instead of nodding again. Sleeping in an actual bed sounded very appealing, right now. Anthony's opinion of Elijah became even higher, now. Only such a wonderful man like him would offer to help him like this.

Elijah chuckled weakly. "I'll get you home and watch over you so you sleep well. When you wake we can find out about who hurt you and why. I won't let them get away with it if I possibly can." He glanced back the best he could. "Just rest easy. It's over now. You're safe again.' He sighed in relief as he turned down the street towards his home.

His theories of Elijah being perhaps the best man alive were confirmed to be true yet again. Anthony frowned slightly as he thought back at the beating itself, but that waned rather quickly at the reassurance Elijah gave him. "You're amazing," was all Anthony had to say, but it certainly embodied exactly what he was feeling rather well.

Elijah smiled though he knew Anthony couldn't see it. "I'm glad you think so. I think you're pretty great yourself." He suddenly needed this validation after what happened and was prepared to almost double his pace to get them home but he didn't want to be rough with Anthony. He could see his home coming up and was focusing on what he'd do when he got there. How to make sure Anthony was comfortable and able to rest and how he'd probably curl up by his side to feel some attention and try to let go of the pain Gabriel had caused him.

RE: Business to settle - Anthony Rowe - 06-08-2020

Anthony smiled, as well. "You're better," he said, quite confidently. There was no changing his mind on that. "you are. The best man alive." He just closed his eyes, shut up again, and kept holding onto Elijah, patiently waiting until they finally get back home. Really, it took quite a bit of contemplation from him to figure out whether or not complimenting Elijah was more important than home, but he eventually just reluctantly decided that it isn't. For now.

RE: Business to settle - Elijah Crane - 06-08-2020

Elijah laughed weakly and sighed. "I am not all that.. But it.. means a lot you think that. Even in your ..ah.. current state." He stopped when they got to his door and carefully unlocked it. "Alright.. down you go..' He tried to gently let him back to his feet so he could lead him in to their room and to bed.

RE: Business to settle - Anthony Rowe - 06-08-2020

"You are," Anthony reassured him. He opened his eyes again as Elijah stopped walking, and he rather reluctantly got back on his own feet again. Much less comfortable than being carried, but he shouldn't complain. Anthony quickly discovered that he wasn't much better at walking than he was before, and still held pretty tightly onto Elijah's arm for support.