By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=294)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Business to settle - Gabriel Richards - 06-07-2020

Gabriel put his head between his knees and covered his head. Shit. Shit. Shit.

RE: Business to settle - Elijah Crane - 06-07-2020

Elijah frowned as he didn't respond. "Please.. speak to me. Tell me the truth. Tell me if you hate me or what I've done makes you sick. Please tell me if you don't ever want to see me again. I want your forgiveness, but I know I don't deserve it. Gabriel..." He turned to the door and wondered if he should back off. He had never seen the man in a rage, he didn't even think it was possible but he was sure he was pushing it.

This was too much. "I don't hate you!" Gabriel shouted through his tears. "Don't you have a crime to solve?!"

Elijah's eyes widened at the shout. His voice was quiet and wilted like a dead flower. "I.. am.. just waiting for Anthony.. to be able to walk to take him home. I.. I'm sorry..' His voice clearly revealed the broken spirit from the words. He didn't realize how much it shattered him to hear the other react like that. They weren't together at all but it still somehow felt like a part of his heart had been ripped out. He slowly walked back over to Anthony and sat on the floor at his side. If the other didn't wake soon, he'd just carry him home.

Gabriel sobbed quietly. How could he even be a priest? How could he even claim to lead by example? How could he continue pretending everything was great and he was passionate about what he was doing, when everything was not great? He hated himself.

Elijah held his lover's hand and began to cry into it. He knew there was a good chance Gabriel would hate him, but it still felt like a stab when it happened. This didn't feel fair and he wondered why he'd been cursed that any attempt at making his own life better seemed to end up making some parts of it worse.

RE: Business to settle - Anthony Rowe - 06-07-2020

Anthony was still asleep by the time Elijah returned to his side. That didn't last for long, though — he was thrust back into consciousness as soon as he felt something odd. He half-opened his eyes to be able to see what was going on. "Are you okay?" Anthony wasn't exactly the most perceptive of people, right now, but he felt like Elijah was, in fact, not okay.

Hearing him wake up, he blinked and sat up. He looked embarrassed as he had clearly been crying and his eyes were a little red. He wiped at his face as he hung his head to hide it. "I .. it's alright. D-d-don't worry about it. How are you feeling? A-are you feeling like trying to head home? I can carry you.. if you like.'

RE: Business to settle - Anthony Rowe - 06-07-2020

Anthony frowned. Elijah certainly didn't look alright, but Anthony didn't want to irritate him by saying so, so he just kept silent about it. "Bad," he said as a response to the first question. "yes. I want to go home. Can we?" He didn't want to stay here anymore.

Elijah nodded and weakly stood and held up his hand to help Anthony stand to judge his stability. "I don't feel welcome here any more..' He said softly and sadly as his eyes remained mostly downcast though he was concerned for the other. "If you can't stand, I'll help you. Don't worry about it."