Hello, guest!
or Register?

Give Me Your Worries, I Will Add Them To My Own
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah busied himself in the kitchen, it was strange to him but he could find what was needed to make a simple cup of tea. As the kettle boiled, he returned to her side. She was a sobbing mess and it did hurt him. She truly was family to him and he didn't want to see her in despair. It had been a happy day when she got married, he wanted the best for her.

"He has?" Elijah wasn't a fool. He had wanted to marry her, and it was true Rose wasn't a good cook. But that was no reason to turn from his wife, the man was a baker. Could he not humble himself enough to make a meal or two if that was the only issue? It sounded like he was distracted by something or someone else. He couldn't let a mere theory though worry or hurt her. He returned to the kitchen to pour their tea and went to sit by her and put down the two tea cups. As he carefully sipped his own, he watched her with some sympathy. "I am truly sorry. I can not understand why he is treating you in such a way. You certainly don't deserve it. Do you want me to check up on him and try to figure out why? I won't .. boldly ask or anything. Just see if I can pick up on something that's been missed?" See if any strange women are acting overly familiar with her husband perhaps?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give Me Your Worries, I Will Add Them To My Own - by Elijah Crane - 10-22-2023, 09:01 PM