Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A fishy business
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon started taking on his shirt, but very slowly. Very, very slowly. His eyes were on the door to the kitchen.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah stepped back in to get his sheet and blinked looking at him in surprise as he was still in taking off his shirt. He looked surprised but cleared his throat nervously and continued to the linen closet.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Just as Elijah returned to the room, Simon took his shirt of at once.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah walked up to him to carefully place the bundle down beside him. "Do you want me to lay it down for you or will you do it? I don't mind." He said as he looked at him, his eyes not wandering below his face.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"I can do it," he said. He stepped closer to Elijah. "Thanks for letting me stay."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded then smiled. "I am happy to help. You're always welcome. I'll go check on the tea.' He went to move, not having any clue that Simon was doing anything odd.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

[Content warning: Suggestion of/reference to domestic violence]

Damn it! Simon knelt by the fire to prod it. His shirt was still off. There were light straight marks on his back.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah stepped back in and blinked. He walked closer and knelt down. "What happened to your back? I mean.. if you don't want to talk about it, I won't push. Just.. are you alright?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon scoffed. "Got into a fight with the old man." He was aware of Elijah's closeness as he knelt beside him.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked confused and surprised. "Ben did this!?"