Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A fishy business
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Thanks..." Simon said quietly. Somehow, that only made him feel worse. The moment was gone.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded and walked quietly with him towards his house. "Make sure you sleep well.. Ben won't wonder much if you're wide awake on the boat tomorrow ..."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon scoffed. He couldn't get in without his father waking up and for all he knew, the man was still awake, waiting for him. He stopped at the entrance of the yard. "Elijah...? Can't I stay over at yours?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was surprised by the request. He nodded and gestured for him to follow and turned to go towards his house. "Of course. I told you.. any time. I don't want you to feel .. you're forced to go home.. if it upsets you. I believe something is going on..a-and I want to help.. you figure it out. Even if.. you never tell me what it is." He tried to smile to reassure him.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon nodded and followed. It was going to be worse tomorrow, but he was pretty certain that if he was going to face his father after all that had just happened, he would break down. He walked quietly beside Elijah, a little too close, perhaps.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah didn't notice or didn't mind the closeness as he walked. He remained quietly only listening to their foot steps until his home came to view. "You're not a mess today, but if you want to borrow bed clothes I don't mind. You should be comfortable."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon always slept in his regular clothes. "That would be great, thanks."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

The man smiled at being able to help and nodded. He stepped in and held the door for him. "C-could you..' He gestured to the dead fireplace. "If you don't want to.. you don't have to. Just.. if you felt like it.. while I got your clothing.." He nervously removed his gloves and jacket and put them in their places before heading to the back to get something soft for Simon to wear.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Yeah, sure." Simon said, and he knelt down by the fireplace to get a fire started.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked very grateful that he'd started the fire. It was so much easier than Elijah struggling with it himself. He handed over the soft cotton pajamas to the man. "Here. I will boil water for tea and put some blankets and a pillow on the sofa for you..." The man seemed to want to busy himself for his guest as he was already in the kitchen.