or Register?

Proper Attire Is a must, but so are other things

23 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 5ft 10 inches
Alias: Hutchie

Mark laughed "Gareth wants nothing more than to see his name in the big newspapers but he won't get that for some time as the newspaper building was on fire the last I heard. Plus there's a few sailors down the harbour that wouldn't mind getting there hands on him over stories"

He smiled "a man's a man and aw that. We come into this world with nothing and leave with nothing. Money only changes us nothing else. And who you love is your choice no one else's"

He gestured with his head "the bank building up the street is one I use regularly. They are a good bunch in there. They are a decent help and Will keep you right, once we are finished I'll take you up there and let you speak to the manager. I'm sure they can get everything sorted for you"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proper Attire Is a must, but so are other things - by Mark Harwell - 06-18-2023, 05:11 PM