Hello, guest!
or Register?

Proper Attire Is a must, but so are other things
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"I was trying to find a bank that would help me. I am not sure what is wrong with a woman opening an account." She grinned and shook her head, "If I threw my father's name around, they'd begrudgingly agree, perhaps... But he's made it clear that he wants nothing to do with me anymore." She frowned, "I am sorry, I should not speak thusly. And... Yes, I think it's brand new, so I cannot be sure yet... But I know when it happened." She blushed. That was, after all, a delicate topic. "But my Joe will be very ecstatic and probably quite frightened to learn of this news." She was a chatty girl when happy, another trait she shared from her mother, it seemed.

"But he's asleep right now, and I thought I would put the money a stranger has given to us... me... An author did. One of my favorites, in fact! Miss Coggins is a wonderful author." She gushed praises to the woman who she was birthed by and she had not one single clue. "If my mother heard of me talking to a stranger in a public house, why, I am sure she would turn quite red." And that suited her just fine by the way her pinky stuck outward while she picked up the lemonade and sipped with a raised brow and an obstinate rolling of her eyes. "I would love to see that," she muttered under her breath.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proper Attire Is a must, but so are other things - by Pearl Blacke - 06-18-2023, 12:44 AM