Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Need That Healing Touch [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head slowly. "I like the company. I'm usually alone... and you are very nice." He gave him a serene smile. "I promise not to fall asleep on you..."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel could not entirely hide the blush creeping back on his face.

Holy thoughts.

"Never considered starting a family?" Yeah act normal. That was it.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah didn't notice the blush. He was surprised the man didn't know it was him. Slowly he placed the bread on the side table. He didn't want any more at the moment. "No. Besides worrying about no one wanting me because of my scars I... I'm not much of a ladies man.. I suppose you could say.." He became nervous and glanced at him.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

[content warning: misinformed views on 'curing' homosexuality]

Gabriel shrugged. "I'm sure there are women who could look beyond that. And it's good to not be alone." Who knew? Maybe if he had a woman, it would make his feelings for men go away.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked depressed. "I truly wish it was so simple. Believe me. But you are a man of the cloth. You probably couldn't understand."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

And coincidentally also the only one with clothes o-, Back to business. "I'm not telling you you ought to," he said of himself. "But you seem to think poorly of yourself, and it would be a shame if that held you back." Even if he wasn't interested in women in that was, Mr. Crane seemed so lonely. Gabriel wished he could do something to make him happy.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah closed his eyes and frowned almost feeling tear appear. "I know I do. But it is more complicated than just my scars. I.. can't discuss it I'm afraid. But it would be selfish to try for a relationship to someone I couldn't truly give my full self to. They shouldn't suffer alongside me. I would rather be alone. "
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Oh dear, he had wanted to make the man feel better, not... He shifted uncomfortably. "I'm sorry. I have overstepped the mark," he said nervously.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head and gave a tired smile. "This isn't new. You are trying to help and keeping me company. I am thankful you are here."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel smiled again, but felt awkward. "How come you didn't attend church for a while?" Spiritual things, that was what he was here for, he reminded himself.