Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Need That Healing Touch [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"S-sunday?" Elijah stared at him in shock. How come he didn't feel hungry? He hadn't eaten in days. He didn't know when he last drank any water, but it had to have been at the very least a day. His forehead was burning hot but to Elijah it felt like Gabriel had a nicely cooled hand. He leaned towards it a little and half closed his eyes. "How.. time flies." He did want to not bother the priest, he was already grateful he came to see him.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

The man's forehead was hot and sweaty. "Let me fetch you some water." He got up and returned with a cup he had found and filled, and handed it to Elijah to see if he could drink.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah watched him go and frowned at the trouble he caused. When he returned, he thanked him and tried to sit up. His body felt stiff and sore as he had laid there for so long. He winced and weakly took the water to drink. He didn't want him to see him, but it seemed childish to hide his body and his scars at that moment. It wasn't like the priest was a prospective lover either, that was ridiculous in many ways. He still glanced away in shame drooping down to make himself as unnoticeable as possible as he drank the water. "T-thank you."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

When the man struggle up, Gabriel put his hand on his back to help him. At least he was sweaty and clearly hadn't washed, so Gabriel felt less awkward. Just another sick person he was helping. He frowned when he caught sight of the scars in the man's neck, but said nothing. He let go when Elijah was done drinking. "Are you hungry? I could go and find you some bread... Do people know you are sick? Is there someone that can cook for you?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"I don't want to bother them. They are busy people." Elijah raised his arm . "Help me up. Maybe.. if I get to my feet. I can get better if I can get moving. I can cook myself. There should be some good still good." He was already trying to move his legs to stand. "Sorry I'm indecent, father. I didn't expect company." Thank heavens he wore pants.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Don't worry about it." Gabriel said. He did. "But don't get up. You still have a fever. Let me get you something, please." He couldn't actually cook. I could ask my housekeeper to prepare some soup. That should do you good."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked up at him. "I do not wish to be a burden. You are being too kind to just check in me. Check my pantry for bread. That will be fine. Thank you." He smiled weakly and fell limp back on the bed. He hadn't fainted, he was just more exhausted than he realized. Seeing he was asked not to get up, his body gave in to the demand. 

"Do you do this for all your congregation ?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel blushed and quickly turned to the pantry to find the bread and hide. When he returned, he was calmer. He had found a plate and some bread and handed it to Elijah. "Visiting the sick is part of my vocation," he said as he sat back down in the chair.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled weakly at his return as he managed to lean back a bit against some pillows. "Yes, but you didn't even know when you came to check on me. I am grateful ..sincerely. I didn't know how long it had been. " 

He nervously took the bread. His hands down to just past the wrists were an unnatural pink with faint scars that ran across like spider web. "He nibbled the bread slowly, his eyes heavy. "Do you ... think I'm pitiful? "
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel looked at him confused. "What do you mean? Where would we be if we don't take a bit of pity on each other now and then?"