[Complete] Let Me Give You Some Advice [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Police Inspector

6 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: He/his
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 5ft 10inches
Alias: Hutchie

Chester once more spoke "a pleasure to make your aquantiance" he saw him looking at the cane when he shifted his weight "apologies for the walking cane. It helps with the pain in my leg" he moved over to the desk and leaned against it to help him "its a gunshot wound to the leg that I received many years ago on the beat as a young sargeant the same as Alasdair"

Chester turned round leaning his back against the desk and continued once more "Ah yes the short time sargeant who was counting the days till retirement you mean" he smiled "i can assure you that this place will be run differently and not by me. Sargeant Maclellan was the main pick to come here. He missed out on being awarded the Constabulary Gallantry medal up north due to being to modest to accept it, hes handcrafting this place into a model for the future!" He smiled "we all appreciate you coming down here to greet us, but we will wait till the scotsman joins us and continue this discussion"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let Me Give You Some Advice - by Chester Munro - 08-16-2022, 09:37 AM