or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Into The Midst Of Laughing Beasts [The British Isles]
Quackjob

290 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'8"
Alias: tomato

Arthur stood a moment after Levi did, nodding to him and his wife in turn.  “I will make sure to do so next I am around,” he lied pleasantly, watching the couple take their leave.  After they were gone, he glanced to Miriam - nervously, some might say - and touched Malachi’s shoulder.

“Would you show me to my room again?  I get so lost in these halls, Malachi, and weariness is affecting my memory.”

He needed to talk to Malachi before Miriam got him alone again.  Or, perhaps he didn’t need to talk to Malachi, he did need to touch him.  Hold him closer.  Have his fire clean Arthur off completely before he dirtied himself again.

What being alone with Miriam again would entail before his and Malachi’s plans, Arthur did not want to think about.  Refused to think about even, just as he refused to think about the lingering sensation of the woman’s tongue on his cheek.  Hands, elsewhere and everywhere.

Only waiting another moment for Malachi to rise, Arthur made his way towards the dining halls exit, where nothing had happened in the hallway at all.

See?  He was such a good liar, he could fool himself, even, if he thought the words often enough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Into The Midst Of Laughing Beasts - by Arthur Adams - 06-29-2022, 04:04 AM
RE: Into The Midst Of Laughing Beasts - by Fermin - 06-30-2022, 12:30 AM