Quackjob

290 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'8"
Alias: tomato

Oh.

How.  Lovely.

For the first time that evening, Arthur could not keep the smile on his face while Miriam leaned in and licked him.  His face, right up his cheek - how lovely.

The doctors lips pressed together tightly.  He might not have been smiling, but he refused to let Miriam see him grimace.  Just this reaction was more than she deserved.

Somehow, now. the idea of seeing Malachi made him sick.  Arthur took a deep breath and then another before following Miriam into the dining hall.  The mask and character back on his face in full, the only indication something wrong being the gleam of residual spit.

Arthur took his place back next to Malachi, not looking at him yet.  He feared his lover would read him like a book.

Still, his hand found it’s way to his thigh.  This time, it was more for himself than Malachi.

With his free hand, Arthur picked up his still full glass of wine and took a large sip.  It did not taste any better than it had the first time.  What Arthur wanted, needed in order to calm his nerves, was some goddamn opium.  Three at least.

He needed Miriam dead.  Sooner rather than later.

But before all of that, Levi and Mara had to leave first.

“This cake is delicious, I find,” Arthur said with a glance to Levi.  His plate was empty save for crumbs.  “Did you enjoy it very much, Levi?  It looks like you did - I must have the recipe for it so I can make it for myself back home.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Into The Midst Of Laughing Beasts - by Arthur Adams - 06-28-2022, 03:56 PM
RE: Into The Midst Of Laughing Beasts - by Fermin - 06-30-2022, 12:30 AM