or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Into The Midst Of Laughing Beasts [The British Isles]
Quackjob

290 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'8"
Alias: tomato

Whatever Malachi was going to ask, Arthur did not know.  Had no idea what to expect, had never thought he'd need to deal with Miriam by himself.  But he had made this bed, so he would lie in it.

"Please excuse me then," he said to the rest of table, though mostly it was for Malachi.  As soon as it was gone, he missed the weight of his lover's hand, but he could not dwell on it.

Not particularly rushing, but not taking his time either, Arthur followed out the door Miriam went through and found the woman.

"Mrs. Brennan," he began, "I want to apologize if I've offended you at all.  Doing so was not my intention."

A lie, of course, but if the words alone had a chance of placating Miriam then they were worth a try.

"You've been very kind as to house Malachi and I in your home, and I've not shown you the gratitude I feel.  I apologize for that as well."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Into The Midst Of Laughing Beasts - by Arthur Adams - 06-28-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Into The Midst Of Laughing Beasts - by Fermin - 06-30-2022, 12:30 AM