Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Lose Your Faith In Me [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
False Idol

895 Posts
20 Threads

He didn’t even want to think about how godawful he would feel tomorrow.

As for today, he was more than happy to sleep while the opium allowed, and push everything else out of mind. As much as he could, that was.

Malachi got beneath the blankets with only slight reluctance, allowing her to do as she pleased. He felt like a child, being tended to and put to bed like this, and he didn’t like it one bit – but he went along with it without protest for her sake.

“No, what you’ve done is enough,” he said, eyes struggling to stay open before his head even hit the pillow. For all his life, he’d struggled to keep them shut.

“I’ll be alright. I-… thank you. Thank you, Nettie.”

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Nettie shook her head. "You're fine. I just want you to feel better. Sleep now, and I'll see you in the morning. I'll get some medicine for the pain too if you like. "She considered if she should try something strong since he was already on drugs at the moment. She wondered maybe he had his own. She shrugged it off and waved as she turned to leave. "Goodnight, uncle." There was uncertainty in her voice, but she knew all she could do was let it go.

She looked at him once more then left.