[Complete] new constabulary.....new beat [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Constabulary Sergeant

73 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 6ft
Alias: Hutchie

Alasdair sighed. "Unexplained deaths and disappearances, that explains why there is a new inspector suppost to be coming and taking up space here in the next few weeks. Sadly I've no idea who but I intend to make sure we don't give him any ammunition to use against us"

He looked at Elijah "we need to sit and go through all these files and make sure we have crossed every single thing off. I'm not telling you guys how to do your job but I intend to keep the heat off everyone if there is any"

He looked through the door to Francis "and if there's anything in there that shouldn't be in there Constable Cockburn, make sure it disappears before someone goes snooping" he smirked "and if it puts a few coins in the Constables Christmas night out fund i know nothing about it"

Messages In This Thread
RE: new constabulary.....new beat - by Alasdair Maclellan - 06-04-2022, 04:35 PM