[Complete] new constabulary.....new beat [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Constabulary Sergeant

73 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 6ft
Alias: Hutchie

Alasdair had been flicking through files on the desk for everyone on the force. he wasn't interested in politics or anything like that. he was interested in making it a better police force. this was why he came here, to run a station and make a community a better place.

Alasdair looked up at the constable coming into the station and noticed two kids in his peripheral vision. he smiled "dont sir me, i'm not an officer." and offered a handshake "Sergeant Alasdair MacLellan, Just transferred in from Perth and Kinross Constabulary up in the highlands" he casted his gaze to the kids before returning to Constable Crane, "thats completely fine, if the kids mother doesnt return, you will have to man the station if your looking after them and not go on the beat today"

we walked over to the large map of the area which was on the wall "fancy bringing me up to speed on current going ons?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: new constabulary.....new beat - by Alasdair Maclellan - 05-21-2022, 04:43 PM