Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Best to let sleeping dogs lie? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose rushed over to take her husband's hat. She tiptoed, failed to plant a kiss on his cheek, and planted it on his shoulder instead. But her face and mood dropped when she saw Andrew's expression. "What's...?"

He already told her what was going on. It didn't help lift the mood. Why would Andrew not discuss something like that with her first? A woman living in that place, possibly working in the bakery? She knew she should trust her husband, but she... well, of course she trusted him! Yes. But... There was an uncomfortable feeling just below her stomach.

"Oh..." she said. She turned away to put the hat on the stand and not have to show her face to him. Then when she managed to look more neutral, she turned back to him. "I... I wish you would..." Was it wrong of her to ask him to discuss it with her first? It wasn't her flat. She had barely brought anything into the marriage at all. And she knew she shouldn't make her husband feel like... well, she shouldn't seem to demanding. "I wish you'd tell me in advance..." she decided instead. "She... she won't work in the bakery with ye, will she? I'm really fine around here." God forbid that he would work less to take over the housework she failed at. Could anything be more humiliating than that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best to let sleeping dogs lie? - by Rose Willaby - 05-21-2022, 09:44 AM