or Register?

[CW] Second thoughts? Not this time.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

He wanted to ask Elijah to fetch a second opinion, but not while the doctor was still sitting there with that unnerving smile. Instead, he sat there with a different fake smile - too wide in the eyes, too smooth in the face.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked very unsettled by the smile on Zech's face and wanted to pull him aside to talk. But this was his home and he had to trust he knew what he was doing. After a moment though, he cleared his throat. "Ah, Zechariah? Do you want me to ask him to sit since it might be a little while? I mean, he should have been back by now so I can only assume something's gone wrong and we don't know how long it'll take."

47 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'5''

Ruth raised her brows, with a threatening expression. She flipped a curl to the back of her shoulder and went, in the meantime “What, you are charmed?” she then proceeded to throw a dart toward the center, missing it only by a little, before the young man gave the news. “Ah!” was her comment, before she got her -masculine- jacket back and raised her hat “gentlemen”. The game had to finish first, apparently. Ruth made a gesture, requesting Benny bring her to Zechariah. 
She gave Benny the chance to ask any question along the way, but as she arrived the made enough noise her brother would know where she was. “What is the fuss about?” she screamed said.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

“That is--” Zechariah started, unusually agreeable … and then chaos ensued.

Zechariah scrambled to his feet when he felt such an awful sound heard his sister.

“Ruth!” he stage-whispered. “Keep it down, my fiancee is ill!”

Then, his gaze went from her head to her feet.

“Ruth!” he hissed, so scandalized he reddened with it. “Stay out of my closets!”

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

She woke with a start. Something wasn't right. Something was... off. She didn't like it. Sonia suddenly heard the loudness of a woman yelling something out. She shook her head and stuffed her swollen feet back into the boots she could hardly wear anymore. Now she needed to get out of there. Oh, why had she let the toad of her wanna-be fiance talk her into resting at his house? Why were there other people there?

She hefted out of the bed. Only to realize she had to pee. Of all the times... She huffed out an irritated breath and tried to make her way through the house as if she weren't there, hoping that she would be able to make it to the back door. Then she paused and remembered she had to get her ledgers.

47 Posts
3 Threads

The awful sound marched to the direction the scrambling came from. He was almost as loud with her feet as she was with her voice.

Then she was told sound wasn’t as welcome and she went adagio and stayed light on her boots.

“What is up with her? Why did you call me?” Ruth asked, oddly… whispering? She had probably done that less than three times in the presence of her brother.

She looked around then shrugged “Someone should make use of it, you seem to have forgotten where it is,” she examined him, disdain for the sorry status of his colour palette, then marched right on to where he had come from.

As she got there, she found a young, very pregnant woman. She looked pretty confused, beautiful and… Ruth turned. No, her swollen belly wasn’t Zech’s work, she was fairly sure. Or…? She shook her head. With her voice now to an almost normal volume, she approached the unknown woman. She had a beautiful voice and could sound very soft when she wished to “Miss, you look unwell. How may I assist you?” he placed a long hand on Sonia’s shoulder.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I need to go, I do not want to be here. I just need my things and I will go back home." And then she muttered, "Questo è folle. Non voglio essere qui. Qualche stronzo sta cercando di sposarmi quando ho detto che era finita. Non voglio avere nulla a che fare con lui. Mio dio, ho bisogno di andare!" (This is insane. I do not want to be here. Some asshole is trying to marry me when I said it was over. I want nothing to do with him. My god, I need to go!) She started to speak with her hands as she let out the litany of Italian. "Ho solo bisogno dei miei libri mastri. Starò perfettamente bene una volta lasciato questo posto. Questo è ridicolo!" (I just need my ledgers. I will be perfectly fine once I leave this place. This is ridiculous!)
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

“I figured you might have a better touch with …” he could not stop the withering look that cast up and down her ill-gotten men’s clothing, “… feminine problems.”

He grimaced, but looked at her back with a touch of envy. That was one of his favorite suits – and she had a better ass in it! Auch, unacceptable.

His eyes lifted up the staircase, glancing to the room beside him that he had come from where Elijah and the [questionable] doctor still lurked. He squinted at the Italian, words echoing off wood and marble (he had hated the lack of privacy this place afforded ever since Penina had crashed in). Caught bits and pieces – something about God, something about ridiculous and the ledgers. Whatever she was spouting about, it did not sound like she had finally come around to [his] reason.

Quietly, Zechariah picked up the keys off the front door key ring, and went to lock his office from the outside …

47 Posts
3 Threads

While Ruth’s italian was limited to the title of a few arias and some technical terms connected to music, what was going on was fairly clear to her.

She gave her brother a death stare and then smirked with satisfaction upon guessing he had recognised a beloved suit, then she marched towards Sonia.

“Good morning, madam. My name is Ruth Meijer, I understand you are my brother’s fiancée. I will not try to stop you if you wish to leave, in fact, I will bring you myself wherever you may wish to go, but we are concerned with your safety first. Would you mind telling me how you are feeling and exactly what happened?” somehow, despite her incredible amount of energy, her strong voice and her very long stride, she managed to appear gentle now, even graceful. She smiled in a welcoming fashion, making the most of her large mouth. She was still wearing her brother’s suit and surname, so that might be enough not to make her trustworthy in Sonia’s eyes, but she had to try.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I am no longer his fiance. I shouldn't have been his fiance to begin with." She said coolly. "I am not marrying anybody. All I want is my things and to go home now." She sighed softly. Why was it she was being paraded about in name as his fiance? She had told nobody but Cheri what was going on and she had wanted out then too. "I made the mistake of starting this and thought I would end this before more mistakes were made. I certainly don't love your brother, I hardly know him." She had to untangle herself somehow.