Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] Second thoughts? Not this time.
OOC

25 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She Her

Doctor Wetherby stroked his chin and nodded in contemplation. "May I ask how far along she is?" His voice did not sound soft but strangely hollow and while interested in the conversation his tone seemed to lack some empathy.
"It is common for women as they move along to have these sorts of issues. Whether it is nerves or something more chemical."
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

“It was …” Zechariah chewed the inside cheek.

What was it she said? A few months before Magnus was shot? He dare not say that aloud – it looked bad enough to have her pregnant before wedlock.

“I believe it was still winter?”

Fuck. When did Magnus die again? He was probably in York or London for it. God hope no one questioned that miracle aspect of how Zechariah supposedly impregnated her.

“If it is chemicals – what should be done for her? What about nerves?”
OOC

25 Posts
1 Thread

"Ah so she is a bit along. Definitely could be then. Well, if it nerves just keep things calm and try to put her at ease. The babies will be here soon enough and after some recovery she will be the lovely woman that got you where you are now. " He said with a strange almost demented sounding chuckle.

The man then shrugged a little. "If it is chemical, I would say any tranquilizer would do, I would just suggest maybe half the amount, it's better for the children that way though the effect isn't so potent. I can prescribe something if you'd like to try." He said, ignoring the unsettled look on the constable nearby .
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Zechariah’s eyes slid to Crane at the demented chuckle, and then back to the doctor.

“Great! Thank you,” he said a bit quickly. “Where do I have my secretary send the check?”
OOC

25 Posts
1 Thread

Crane seemed uncertain on what to think and just watched Zechariah to let him do what he did.

The doctor nodded and smiled showing some oversized teeth or perhaps dentures. "Ah yes, yes. My office can be found at..." he gave him the address of a location near the train station, a perfect spot to prey on, or that is to say, help those new in town or passing through. "I can get it as fast as tonight though it will take a little walking back and forth."
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

“I still need to think upon this,” Zechariah said, politely with an affected friendliness, “but I may well be sending someone later on tonight to take you up on that.”

He glanced to the door.

47 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'5''

Ruth and her new bike had been exploring Whitby a little, getting to know some of the locals and whatnot. She had stopped for a beer -which wasn’t as good as in Germany- someone had made a comment either about the feathers on her hat or the fact that her skirt looked suspiciously like a pair of trousers and she had challenged them to an ancient version of darts and was currently in the process of winning a horse. The problem was, that she had to win it bit by bit. So far she had managed the mane, a front leg and a third of the tail due to a dispute, and an ear that now possessed an extra hole for an earring.

She was about to give another try for a backleg of the horse when Benny found her.

Ruth was extremely easy to spot: taller than most men, her giant mass of red hair pinned on top of her head under a feathered hat, she wore clothes that lack in frills for a woman and were too wide for a man. She didn’t turn to Benny as he entered, concentrated as she was on her game.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny had been running around town after finding out mo one was at a show. Maybe his boss was losing his mind with this engagement business.

Finally, he'd found his way to the bar wondering if it was a dead end. Stepping in, he knew he found the place. Ruth was almost like if Zech had been born a red headed woman in his mind. The fashion, the need for attention.

"You Ruth?"

47 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'5''

Considering she had been born first, Ruth would have taken offense. However, she could not prevent herself from staring at the man that clearly knew her.

“Maybe?” she answered, suspicious and sardonic as her usual. Maybe she was ginger female Zech. She would have punched anyone who voiced the notion.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny took a moment to think. He'd wandered so much he'd almost forgotten what to say. He cleared his throat trying to sound polite since he was supposed to get her.

"Your brother, Zechariah, sent me. His fiance isn't well and they fetched a doctor. It seemed important to him that you were there."

He glanced from the darts back to her. Truly she'd think his boss was more important than a game.