Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Where the Wild Thyme Blows [Market, Shops and Spas]

15 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'10
Alias: Lily

That large white cat certainly had Aurore’s attention as well and she took a small step away from it. Things as this boggled her, but it also made her so very proud of how far women have come. She wondered if Christine was the sort who would want to join the cause.

Or was she already there?

As the book keeper went on about this new book, Aurore herself found she wanted to read it. Perhaps she too was missing the wild, and maybe a trip to India was in her future.

“And for little women?” She asked of the book as he held it in her hands, “Perhaps this will be what we read by the evening fire. I think even Papa would be like it?” She asked the oldest daughter who too was interested. “It is not too frightening?” One of her youngest had a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night as it was.

“Ah I see, good for you then.” She said to the woman again as she went on about her childless life and in that Aurore saw a true kinship. Though she would not trade the life she had now for anything in the world, she too came from a bit of freedom to do as she pleased.

“We have a rather extensive library at home, but they are all books of sermons or dull accounts of English life. Perhaps if you would have the time. I would like to see it replaced with books as this, and perhaps some more progressive texts.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Wild Thyme Blows - by Aurore McKenna - 07-02-2022, 05:09 PM