Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Where the Wild Thyme Blows [Market, Shops and Spas]

15 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'10
Alias: Lily

Every little eye was upon the book-tender as she spoke of the fairy book and of the Grimm Brothers, and when Aurore allowed them to look on she smiled at the woman. 

Treasure with pirates…

Aurore knew the story of Treasure Island all too well, and just the mention of it made her heart race. If she could she would keep Luc from that world forever, but it ran in his blood—burned within his soul. Perhaps this was a sign and she should give in…

“What about the book of the man who survived when his ship wrecked? I do not recall the author but I believe the character was Crusoe?” Her light Picardy accent giving the name a near musical sound, and as she considered the woman’s other offer on the book of macabre she shook her head. 

“No no, if anything I need him to focus elsewhere. He is…so difficult anymore. I do not know what to do with him.  He has been fighting, me, his father, other children.” Damn this poor woman was about to get her life story. 

“Forgive me, but are your children the same?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Wild Thyme Blows - by Aurore McKenna - 06-16-2022, 01:37 AM