Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] I'm Going Slightly Mad... [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah ran a hand down his face, taking a shaky breath. "B-both, father.. but.. please.. I must ask. No, beg of you. Be kind upon me for I suffer enough for what I am..about to say. I wish I knew a solution. I've kept to to myself for so long.."

He tried to speak respectfully but that damned stutter peaked through. Peak through... Damn it!! He leaned his head forward into his hands. 

"It has.. been a while .. since my last confession. I am sorry I ...do not come to church as often as I wish. I've never been a highly religious man, but I've tried to avoid sin. I try to help people and be good. I may not be as.. respected in town but it is not without trying." He ran one hand through his hair.

"Sorry i.. I am rambling. I'll get to the point father. You see... since I was young. I. I have had no interest in women." His voice faded and he had to truly struggle to continue. "Only men." His voice cracked and he felt the tears in his eyes as he stared at the grate, fearful any moment the man would come to open the door and expose him. "I have never acted upon it! I have done everything to avoid such .. unholy thoughts. And I have managed to go through life simply unattached and cutting off that part of my mind. But an..ahem.. incident recently.. has brought it all tumbling back. I can not think clearly and need to move past it but it is proving difficult. What can I do, father? I need your guidance.... please."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Going Slightly Mad... - by Elijah Crane - 08-14-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: I'm Going Slightly Mad... - by Elijah Crane - 08-14-2019, 09:19 PM
RE: I'm Going Slightly Mad... - by Elijah Crane - 08-14-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: I'm Going Slightly Mad... - by Elijah Crane - 08-14-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: I'm Going Slightly Mad... - by Elijah Crane - 08-15-2019, 05:40 AM
RE: I'm Going Slightly Mad... - by Elijah Crane - 08-15-2019, 05:51 AM
RE: I'm Going Slightly Mad... - by Elijah Crane - 08-15-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: I'm Going Slightly Mad... - by Elijah Crane - 08-15-2019, 11:22 AM
RE: I'm Going Slightly Mad... - by Elijah Crane - 08-15-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: I'm Going Slightly Mad... - by Elijah Crane - 08-15-2019, 12:09 PM