Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A mirror in oil [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

372 Posts
16 Threads

Pronouns: All (depends on the presentation)
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=613
Height: 5'4''

Chéri nodded “Which means they don’t actually know what they look like to others. They can get a feeling, but that is not the same. They need to see from the outside. You, also, don’t know how you look to other people.” Chéri explained.

Chéri took some time to think about it and in the end they concluded “I don’t know. I don’t think I have ever had to do something where “pretty” wasn’t important.”
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius considered over what he said for several moments as he painted. "I guess that is true. What do I look like to you?" He finally asked very upfront.

Those words seemed to unsettle Darius. His head poked around the painting to look straight at Calliope. He spoke in a soft and considerate tone, "Certainly understandable. Please take care of yourself, beauty is so precious but it can be one of the quickest gifts to deteriorate."

372 Posts
16 Threads

Pronouns: All (depends on the presentation)
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=613
Height: 5'4''

Chéri laughed and commented “Oh, I don’t think you are ready to hear any of that. Anything positive you won’t believe, anything negative will become your new cross.” Speaking of upfront.

Chéri puffed a smile that made their eyes foggy and gave them a specific type of languor that could easily be found in genre panting. It wasn’t particularly directed at Darius, it was a show off. Maybe Chéri wanted just to show they were in power. Maybe that they had other means to make themselves beautiful. Maybe it was a distraction. “Do not worry.” Chéri whispered.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius shrugged and smiled. "I like variety, what's wrong with me picking up another complaint to add to my hoard?"

He rose his brown but decided to focus on his canvas. "Of course. I trust you know how to take care of yourself. You've gotten this far."