Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Confession of a sinner [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
False Idol

895 Posts
20 Threads

My, this Earl was a tall fellow. It was rare for Malachi to ever feel small, when he stood above the heads of so many in Whitby, but this man towered above even him. Malachi had not had to look up at anyone since the earliest days of his adolescence.

This did not outwardly faze the priest, who dipped his head in polite acknowledgement of the returned introduction. The name sounded strangely familiar, but... ah. Would it bother him to be reminded of his work when he was trying to give confession?

"I would be more than happy to hear your confession, of course," said Malachi. With a wave of his hand toward the confessional, he added, "I am glad to hear that Whitby is treating you well. I moved here quite recently myself, and I will be here from now on, any time you wish to visit. I... am curious, though. Are you an artist, by any chance?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Malachi Brennan - 02-20-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Douglas Gordon - 02-21-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Malachi Brennan - 02-23-2022, 03:28 AM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Douglas Gordon - 03-15-2022, 11:36 AM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Malachi Brennan - 03-16-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Douglas Gordon - 03-18-2022, 03:36 AM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Malachi Brennan - 03-19-2022, 07:54 PM