Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Wifey [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

86 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'5"

Molly slipped her arms around him and held him close as her head rest against him. She closed her eyes looking very relaxed. "I am very happy to be in your arms. Hold me and love me. We can discuss wedding plans at another time ."

93 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'0

"I will and I do," he growled in her ear, his eyes closing as he slipped a hand down to the small of her back. He went silent then and opened his eyes, a smile softening his face as he gazed at her. He was doing exactly that, loving her. Perhaps he wasn't MAKING love to her, but it didn't have to be that way for him.

86 Posts
2 Threads

Molly smiled as she listened to his voice. When his eyes opened, she was facing him, staring intently. Her fingers touched his cheek and she kissed him briefly. She didn't say anything, just seemed to enjoy the moment. Molly wondered if she did love him, as she certainly loved looking at him and being held by him. She also thought of how she loved it when he spoke to her and when he was always at her beck and call. Molly returned to the present and blinked staring into his face once again. She smiled more and rest her head on his shoulder and her arms held him tightly. "I will be happier once you have closed that ad."

93 Posts
2 Threads

"Honestly, I couldn't take any o' the letters seriously, love," he choked out some laughter. "Ye ought ta read em. I even got a letter from one of the Longbottom folks," he said and gave a belly laugh. "Oh, Molly, ye've certainly got nothin' ta worry about at all. But I'll be closin' tomorrow mornin'." He actually got up and brought the letters, slipping back into the bed and then he offered them over.

Letters to Box #14

86 Posts
2 Threads

Molly sat beside him on the bed when he returned. She looked curiously as he produced the letters and the corners of her lips curled up in amusement. She began to read them one by one. Each time she finished one, she crushed it in her fist and tossed it aimlessly towards a wall. "None of these are good enough for you. I don't know what they imagined. You are so far above these 'ladies'." She smirked and kissed his cheek and then slipped her arms around his strong arm and nuzzled into his shoulder closing her eyes.

"Sadly, not everyone can get first prize. They will just have to hope they can find some sort of consolation."

93 Posts
2 Threads

She was jealous. He loved that shade of green on her. Bruce said softly, "I am the one what won first prize." He cuddled her to him and nuzzled. "Ye know, ye're pretty beautiful when ye're throwin' letters at the wall," he grinned teasingly and kissed her.

86 Posts
2 Threads

Molly looked over at him and stared at his face. She smiled looking quite pleased and kissed him. "That you did. Unfortunately, while it would be fun to read more of these letters, I will not have you entertaining these women's writings another day." She kissed his jawline before resting her head on his chest and closed her eyes. "They missed their opportunity by not catching you before I did."

93 Posts
2 Threads

"Ye're the only one fer me, Molly, mine," he whispered against her temple and kissed it. Then his lips drifted downward and he rubbed them over hers ever so gently.

86 Posts
2 Threads

Molly nodded slightly and made a small content mumbled sound. When his lips moved towards hers, she allowed it and slowly kissed back. The feeling of his kisses upon her had her relaxed and she slipped an arm around his neck to draw him closer. Her eyes remained closed as she stayed in a relaxed state but wasn't going to end the little pleasure so soon.

Her lips pulled away to speak slightly though it was in a hushed tone. "Mmm.. love.. are you gonna spend the day here in bed just loving me like this? If you are, you should take off your shoes and just lay here beside me."

93 Posts
2 Threads

"I'd love ta hold ye," he murmured and then kicked off his shoes. Then he wrapped his arm around her waist and sighed in content. He wanted more than just to hold her, that he knew, but he also wanted to just revel in her scent and her embrace. There would be plenty of time for making love later.