Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Old West is Easy Compared to Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty seemed to be in deep thought as she watched him eat the bun then smiled. "How about we make a deal. You go help your brother with his work, and I'll get you both one tomorrow?" She said as she rose a brow to see if he would take it. "He's got a bad foot so he can use a little help, it won't be too hard."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James swallowed. "Okay, if ye tell 'im not to box me ears fer runnin' off."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty sighs and nods. "If you run off your punishment is no sweet buns. So tell him that, and not to box your ears. If he does, you come and tell me, yeah?" She says hoping this is enough to help out.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Alright." Oh how he would taunt Noah now that he couldn't box his ears. He finished the bread and got down from the chair. "It's a deal," he said and he held out his hand all business like.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded and smiled leaning forward and took his hand and giving it a firm, but not too firm, hand shake. "Glad to do business with ya. Make sure you work hard, I'll ask your brother." She said and stood straight and smiled. "You help him the rest of the week and I'll see about getting something extra nice, alright? Maybe a cake or something."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

That sounded promising. He wasn't sure whether it was worth it. He didn't like work. It made him tired. But for now, he was still excited to get to torment Noah, and the sugar was already kicking in. "Yes ma'm!" he said, and he ran off to find Noah.