Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Refreshments and a Return [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

17 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Oh this was going really well. His plan worked. Angus suppressed a smirk while he congratulated himself on playing this delicate pretty thing so well. He was such a charming young man that in the end no woman could resist. And he could not resist them.

He was about to make his next move when she mentioned her name and just for a second the faux awkward expression fell for one of dread. He quickly caught himself but suddenly wasn't so sure whether to continue the game. He had heard of the name Carrington and of the death of this serial killer brother. Did he really want to get involved in that. Messing with such a family was a dangerous game anyway.

Definitely a bad idea.

Oh but those lovely blue eyes and that gracious form. Wouldn't it make him feel like he had the best prick in the country if he managed to seduce a Carrington?

He really had a great prick.

He laughed awkwardly because he realized he had zoned out. And then stopped himself because he realize that was an entirely inappropriate response to what she had just said. He was losing the game if he kept going like this.

"Oh, you needn't worry at all, Miss Carrington. I shouldn't have disturbed you in your grief." He took a handkerchief from his breast pocket and handed it to her, for she seemed near tears. "I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost a brother when I was younger and I've never felt lonelier."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-23-2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-24-2021, 06:28 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-25-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-25-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-25-2021, 09:06 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-25-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-26-2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-27-2021, 06:45 AM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-27-2021, 04:53 PM