Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Refreshments and a Return [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

15 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'8"

Alice was a lot of things, but naive and stupid was not it. She knew how to play and what to look for when getting played. Watching this man, she wanted to chuckle, but she did not.. That would just give up her act of innocence, which was exactly what was needed at this very moment. Shifting in her chair as he apologizes for intruding, she waits for his line of exit.. She knew that would be when she needed to jump.... He certainly did not disappoint.

As he gave his exit line, Alice's eyes got bigger, that striking blue color seeming to pierce his heart as her lips formed into a simple yet elegant pout. A gloved hand moved to place itself over her heart (if she had one) would be. Her head tilting to the side, she continues on, her tone changing as it moves into something completely innocent.

"Oh Mr. McLeod, please forgive me for my brash behavior..."

Blinking a few times, she would seemingly be attempting to blink back tears. Rubbing her lips together, she dips her chin a bit as her eyes maintain their focus on him.

"My brother has passed and I have returned to attend his funeral..."

A few gasps would escape... Was she going to cry? Maybe... She did not know how far she needed to go yet. Rubbing her lips together, she lifts a napkin from her table and dabs her eye lightly. Clearing her throat, she extends a hand towards him.

"I am Alice Carrington... Again, Mr. McLeod, please forgive me for my brash behavior... I can assure you that it is quite unlike me."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-23-2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-24-2021, 06:28 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by [Abandoned] Alice Carrington - 07-24-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-25-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-25-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-25-2021, 09:06 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-25-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-26-2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-27-2021, 06:45 AM
RE: Refreshments and a Return - by Angus McLeod - 07-27-2021, 04:53 PM