Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Lying in wait [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

448 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, His
Height: 6'4"

Quentin was not particularly surprised when the young woman introduced him before he had a chance. He was a bit taken aback, but considering that his latest adventure had been featured prominently in the local papers he wasn't surprised. After all, it wasn't every day that a sizable treasure was recovered from a sleepy little coastal town and, while Quentin had given credit to Clair and Gareth for their help, well he'd still been feature most prominently. After all, he was a youngish, rich, handsome nobleman with a long history of such escapades. Much like his contemporaries, such as Sir Richard Francis Burton, the paper loved to talk about him.

"I would indeed be the Marquis North, though I prefer either Sir North or Quentin."

Sir North was for those who insisted on being formal. He'd been granted a knighthood by her majesty for his service to The Royal Anthropological Society and he preferred the title he earned to the one he'd inherited. But honestly, he just preferred Quentin since it was his actual name and he had little care if people used it.

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Ennington and I believe that she said your name was Sarah?"

Giving a pleasant smile to both ladies he was unaware that by treating them both roughly the same he might be causing some trouble for the servant. The curtsies were rather normal if unneeded, since he was of higher station he doesn't return them but he does incline his head to both young woman.

"Anyway, as it seems our damsel in distress has been successfully been saved I will let you get back to your business."

Giving them one last pleasant smile the big man moves to continue past them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lying in wait - by Quentin North - 06-28-2021, 10:38 PM
RE: Lying in wait - by Catherine Ennington - 06-29-2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Lying in wait - by Quentin North - 07-02-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: Lying in wait - by Jack - 07-05-2021, 08:03 AM
RE: Lying in wait - by Quentin North - 07-08-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: Lying in wait - by Catherine Ennington - 07-13-2021, 09:13 AM