Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Proper Courting? Does a Texan know how? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

She tried a bite of the cake and almost died. Oh, mercy, she thought. And then there was Miss Heidi, sweeter than the cake. Karen's eyes filled with wonder as she looked between the two of them during their exchange. When the question was finally asked of Karen, her eyes were filled to the brims with tears. "Aye, wee one... Aye. I love yer da very, very much. Do ye want ta know how much?" She opened her arms as wide as they could go. "I love him more than me hands can reach and that is the most love ye can give. I love ye too and so do the babies. Did ye know that?"

And then she looked up and said, "I would be honored ta marry yer da and be yer ma. I promise, I'll stay as long as I can, alright? Ye'll have me fer the most time ye can have, and that's a lot too, isn't it, Lorn?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proper Courting? Does a Texan know how? - by Karen Calloway - 08-25-2021, 07:10 PM