Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Proper Courting? Does a Texan know how? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

He grinned.  "I thought you might.  Nothing like a good thick steak."  He spent some time then into his own steak as it was his favorite dish.  After finishing the potato as well, he sat back.  Mrs. Pearson had been peeking in to see when they were ready and motioned to the maids behind her.  The ladies came in and one taking the empties the other brought a cheese plate with 3 types of cheeses (a mild firm, a medium soft, and a sharp crumbly) with grapes and pears for them to share between them.  Mrs. Pearson refilled their drinks, then the ladies were gone again for the moment.

Lorn chuckled.  "The steak is why all the other courses are so small.   I think.  But I promise, this is the fifth course and there is only one last after this one.  It is worth a taste, as she always makes amazing desserts.  They know I eat a lot."  He winked.  "But don't feel you have to eat more if you don't want to.  If you have any room for more, I recommend a bite of the dessert."

He took a bite of the mild firm cheese.  He would wave this course off if Karen wasn't interested in it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proper Courting? Does a Texan know how? - by Lorn Vaughn - 08-22-2021, 07:14 PM