Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Proper Courting? Does a Texan know how? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

"Don't worry about having people here other than business meetings that I have in my office."  He assured her.  "The events out in the town, I do have to attend and would want you with me if it were social.  But please don't fret about it.  We will handle it together, okay?  I won't allow them to make a scene.  If they have issues with you, they will have issues with me, okay?  Dishonor my wife and you dishonor me.  That is a big thing in Texas."  He said seriously.  There had been some major fights there over such things.

"Remember, I am not some English gentleman.  I'm a Texan, well not originally, but grew up there most of my life.  I am rough on those proper manners.  So, people talk about me too and laugh when I mess up something.  That I am marrying the laundress and not some social lady likely will set them on talking too.  Just put it up to that I don't want some weak lilly fainting lady.  I want a strong and good-hearted woman at my side."  He smiled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proper Courting? Does a Texan know how? - by Lorn Vaughn - 08-13-2021, 04:26 PM